Romano-chatolic chapel from Bogát

The romano-chatolic chapel from Bogát was built in 1720 and consacrated in 1725 in the presence of the Armenian bishop of Frumoasa. There are hypotheses that the chapel would have been built earlier or there would have been a small chapel in its place. The celebration of the chapel, consecrated in honor of St. Jacob and Philip, is held on May 1.
The Bogat Chapel is registered as a monument in the official list of the Harghita County Monuments from 1992.